Please join us in our efforts to make New Hampshire’s nonprofit organizations stronger by serving as a Corporate Sponsor or Conference Exhibitor. CONFR holds two conferences each year, in the fall and in the spring, as well as many other educational workshops and programs. Each offers your company opportunities of various kinds and sizes to reach hundreds of fundraisers – executive directors, development officers, and board members – with your messages, products or services.
For nearly 30 years, CONFR’s corporate partners have helped us improve, expand and promote our educational programs in fundraising best practices to build capacity for nonprofit organizations throughout the state. Your investment in CONFR enables us to keep membership and program fees affordable, offer scholarships to bridge dwindling professional development budgets, and to bring national speakers like Kay Sprinkel Grace, Jerold Panas, and Penelope Burke to New Hampshire.
Please contact Executive Director Pam McDonald at (603) 724-6741 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can create a customized sponsor opportunity for you! For starters, click here for a list of some of the ways the corporate community can support our efforts to educate and empower the nonprofit community to raise more money for a stronger New Hampshire.
SPRING 2012 CONFERENCE SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
- Southern NH University, (800) 668-1249
- PSNH, (800) 662-7764
- Leadership New Hampshire, (603) 226-2265
- Granite United Way, (603) 625-6939
- Systems in Sync, (802) 785-2611, email@example.com
- Porter Caesar Consulting, LLC, (603) 781-8953, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailways, (603) 669-5252, email@example.com
- Baker Salmon Design, (603) 924-9076
- Mailrite, Inc, (802) 387-5157, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NH Charitable Foundation, (603) 225-6641
- NH Public Radio, (603) 228-8910
- Richard R. Blain & Associates, (978) 332-5100, email@example.com
- William F. Stockwell & Associates, LLC and SUSTAIN Software, 1-877-698-9094, firstname.lastname@example.org