Our individual, organizational and corporate members represent nearly every area of the nonprofit community, including healthcare, education, humanities and the arts, environment, human services, as well as allied professionals who support the nonprofit community.
CONFR’s educational programming includes two day-long conferences, a regional workshop series and other special programs including Coffee with CONFR and CONFR to Go. CONFR members receive a significant discount off non-member conference and workshop fees. And NEW this year: board members of CONFR’s member organizations may attend any program for an additional $10 off the member price.
Our for-profit members support our efforts to attract national speakers, develop hands-on, in-depth curriculum for our workshops, provide scholarship support, and also serve as workshop presenters and mentors for our nonprofit members.
Your membership DOES make a difference in the depth and breadth of programs we can provide.
Join CONFR today and see what CONFR can do for you!
- Association withNew Hampshire’s premiere provider of fund development education with programs scheduled throughout the state.
- Workshops and conferences that are CFRE approved for continuing education credits.
- To help you complete your CFRE application: A list of all the CONFR workshops and conferences you have attended.
- Workshop training in every dimension of fund development presented by the state’s most experienced and knowledgeable fundraising consultants.
- Conferences that give you access to the biggest names in fund development and philanthropy.
- Specialized fundraising training for board members.
- In-depth, small-group CFRE training to prepare for the CFRE exam.
- Access to highly-skilled mentors or opportunity to mentor those new to the fund development field.
- Free posting of your organization’s job openings.
- Networking opportunities with the state’s best fund development professionals.
- A discount on all conferences and workshops.
- Responsive and helpful staff.
CONFR’s mission is to educate and empower the nonprofit community to raise more money for a stronger New Hampshire.