CONFR’s mission statement is:
CONFR’s mission is to educate and empower the nonprofit community to raise more money for a stronger New Hampshire.
CONFR’s vision statement is:
CONFR envisions a future when the work of dedicated and highly trained development professionals and volunteer fundraisers inspires a level of philanthropy that transforms New Hampshire’s nonprofit organizations and builds stronger communities throughout the state.
Strategic Goals FY 2012
1. Support professional development through fundraising education and networking throughout the state
2. Expand educational programs to underserved areas in response to the changing needs of nonprofit organizations
3. Investigate and implement new technologies and methods supporting knowledge sharing
4. Improve outreach; expand partnerships
5. Pursue new revenue opportunities to enable CONFR to expand its programs and services while ensuring its financial sustainability
6. Focus on organizational structure to increase capacity and efficiencies