THE LATEST FROM CONFR
BEST OF CONFR – May 7, 2014
Save the date for the 2014 Joint Conference with AFP-NNE! We’ll bring you three days of sessions jam-packed with the content you need to be successful in your development efforts.
Stay tuned for more information!
CONFR To GO!
THREE Ways to Get Customized Training in Fundraising at YOUR Place and YOUR Time!
1. Essentials in Fundraising for Board Members
2. Advanced Training for Board Members
3. CONFR Coaching for Staff
- Recent News
- Nonprofit Management Series
- Overhead or Investing in Impact? – Marty Jacobs, Systems in Sync, July 2012 Newsletter
- From the Heart, Not the Brain – Jerold Panas
- Working Across Generations: Defining the Future of Nonprofit Leadership – By Frances Kunreuther, Helen Kim, and Robby Rodriguez, Building Movement Project
- The First Rule of Business – by Alan Cantor
- Upcoming Workshops
- Upcoming Coffees
Specialized Workshops for your board – CONFR to Go – Essentials in Fundraising for Board Members. Click here to learn more.
Request for Proposals for CONFR Workshop Presenters
The Council on Fundraising requests proposals from well-qualified consultants and other fund development experts to serve as a CONFR Workshop Presenter. For Request for Proposals, Click Here. For Presenter Guidelines, Click Here. For an Application Form, Click Here.