THE LATEST FROM CONFR
CONFR To GO!
THREE Ways to Get Customized Training in Fundraising at YOUR Place and YOUR Time!
1. Essentials in Fundraising for Board Members
2. Advanced Training for Board Members
3. CONFR Coaching for Staff
- Upcoming Events
- Conversations with CONFR featuring guest presenter Bob Wells, December 4, 2013.
- NH Grants Institute – January 21-23, 2014, NH Audubon, Concord, NH. Click here for more information and to register!
Fall Sessions currently being planned:
- Workshops for New Board Members – For those wanting training in governance and fundraising to prepare for service on a nonprofit board
- Recent News
- Nonprofit Management Series
- Overhead or Investing in Impact? – Marty Jacobs, Systems in Sync, July 2012 Newsletter
- From the Heart, Not the Brain – Jerold Panas
- Working Across Generations: Defining the Future of Nonprofit Leadership – By Frances Kunreuther, Helen Kim, and Robby Rodriguez, Building Movement Project
- The First Rule of Business – by Alan Cantor
- Upcoming Coffees
Specialized Workshops for your board – CONFR to Go – Essentials in Fundraising for Board Members. Click here to learn more.
Request for Proposals for CONFR Workshop Presenters
The Council on Fundraising requests proposals from well-qualified consultants and other fund development experts to serve as a CONFR Workshop Presenter. For Request for Proposals, Click Here. For Presenter Guidelines, Click Here. For an Application Form, Click Here.