CONFR’s mission is to educate and empower the nonprofit community to raise more money for a stronger New Hampshire. CONFR is the sole provider of ongoing, statewide, high-quality professional fundraising training in New Hampshire. CONFR builds the capacity of nonprofit organizations by improving the skills and expanding the knowledge of professional and volunteer fundraisers that focuses on fundraising applications and best practices in fundraising management. We believe this training will help organizations fulfill their missions in their respective communities while increasing charitable giving throughout the state.
THE LATEST FROM CONFR
- Upcoming Events
- Conversations with CONFR – Branding and Fundraising – May 29 – Concord
- Workshop for First Time Board Members: Essentials in Nonprofit Governance and Fundraising – June 18 from 4:30pm to 7:30pm OR June 26 from 7:30am to 10:30am – BOTH at American Cancer Society in Bedford
- CONFR to Go! Essentials in Fundraising for Executive Directors
- Recent News
- Nonprofit Management Series
- Overhead or Investing in Impact? – Marty Jacobs, Systems in Sync, July 2012 Newsletter
- From the Heart, Not the Brain – Jerold Panas
- Working Across Generations: Defining the Future of Nonprofit Leadership – By Frances Kunreuther, Helen Kim, and Robby Rodriguez, Building Movement Project
- The First Rule of Business – by Alan Cantor
- Young Old People and the Future of Fundraising – by Jeff Brooks
- “30 Tips” In Honor of CONFR’s 30th Anniversary – 30 Rules for Meaningful Volunteer Engagement
- “30 Tips” In Honor of CONFR’s 30th Anniversary! – Fundraising Roles for Board Members
- State of the Nonprofit Sector Survey in 2012 – Nonprofit Finance Fund
- The Case for Online Donations: Make Your Philanthropy “ePhilanthropy” – from Donation University website at www.qgiv.com
- Upcoming Coffees
Specialized Workshops for your board – CONFR to Go – Essentials in Fundraising for Board Members. Click here to learn more.
Request for Proposals for CONFR Workshop Presenters
The Council on Fundraising requests proposals from well-qualified consultants and other fund development experts to serve as a CONFR Workshop Presenter. For Request for Proposals, Click Here. For Presenter Guidelines, Click Here. For an Application Form, Click Here.